get the lowdown on the plumbing trade
& home maintenance here.. need answers?
just ask ken

Monday, July 1, 2013

I am currently undertaking a pre - voc plumbing course at TAFE SA. The only problem is that I am 24 and going to be looking for an apprenticeship. I have life experience beyond my years, do you take mature age apprentices? John - Eastwood

Hi John,

It is never too late to start a plumbing apprenticeship.

A mature age apprentice can be a fantastic asset to an organisation. We currently employee many mature age apprentices. Life experience is valuable and something that can help you progress quickly with your trade.

The best way to start is to get work experience at as many business' as possible. Lead by example and i'm sure you will find a host employer.

Have you tried PEER, TAPS, PIA group training organisations.

We also employ direct. Contact our office if you would like to schedule work experience.

- Ken

2 comments:

  1. Plumbing is an essential component of any residential or commercial building.

    Plumber Malvern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronald Zambrano is an outstanding plumber.He has installed a kitchen faucet,toilet,and hot water heater in my Victorian Home.I rate him the best plumber I experienced in owning this residence since 1973. plumber buderim

    ReplyDelete